20,000 SQ FOOT FABRICATION SHOP
At Coastal Steel, we are always looking for new and innovative ways to provide our customers with the best possible service. Our 20,000 sq ft fabrication which includes a 7,500sq ft heated indoor paint shop has grown to allow us to create anything from small to large scale fabrications.
Our Fabrication Equipment includes
- 2 Multiple Head Plasma Tables (Cutting Capacity- 6″ Thick, table dimensions 10′ x 24′)
- 450 ton Press Brake
- Wheelabrator (Capacity- 18″ wide x 96″ high x 60′ long and weighing up to 5 Tons)
- CNC Clipper (Drill and Punch)
- Threading Machine (2-1/2″ capacity)
- Beam Line
- Drill Press/ Drill Line
- Band Saw
- Welding/Fitting Stations w/ Overhead Cranes
- Robotic Welding
Some of Our Major Processes Include
Uses our Burn Tables, can be cut (burning) using plasma or oxy-acetylene heads.
Performed on the Press Brake, creates a radius in plate from a series of bends.
This is done using our CNC Clipper which punches holes and shears to length.
Cutting beams, angle, channel, etc. to length using our band saw.
Using our wheelabrator, removes debris/abrasions from steel by propelling metal projectiles
Capable of painting multiple coats including zinc primers, urethanes, hi-build epoxy on blasted steels to all types of paint specifications.
Used for welding large quantities of parts that are the same. Automated welding.